Not sure if you need a sports bra? Consider this:
- There are TWO essential pieces of athletic equipment for women: properly fitting
shoes and properly fitting sports bras.
- 80% of women wear the incorrect bra size.
- Women should be fit for a bra at least once a year to account for weight loss or gain
and other life changes.
- The average life of a sports bra is 6-12 months. (This is assuming you hand wash
and hang dry!)
- A properly fitting bra can delay the stretching of the Cooper's Ligament, which is the
primary cause of sagging as women age.
Clearly, sports bras as just as important for women as shoes. Our Fitlosophy applies to our bra fitting process as well, and staff members are well-trained in proper bra-fitting techniques. We have sports bras for all women of all sizes. See one of our staff members for additional bra fit information.